Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quadruple the Fun...

I have been blessed recently to meet several wonderful ladies in my neighborhood. We have started a weekly Bible study that is really great for me. It's so nice to have a little me time and refresh with these ladies each week. I think it helps me to be a better mom. At least I hope so!

One of the ladies is Mari. She is the one who has been hosting the studies at her house, which is so wonderful of her. Mari has quadruplets, Finn, Noah, Cohen and Sophia. They invited Finley, Kieran and I over for a playdate last Friday. Finley had a great time trying out all of their toys. While we were there Mari wanted to see if a pudding pop would help the baby's teething pain. The pop was a hit for sure!

Finley didn't want to miss out on the goodies so he got in line for his taste... Finley has been teething too, afterall. :-)


We had a great time and can't wait to spend more time with Mari and her sweet kiddos.

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Ha ha ha!! Those things are good! Can't say I blame Finley!! :-) Those pictures are SO cute!!!

The Murray Crew said...

I wish I could join you! I LOVE Mari - she's my quad sista 4ever! =) What are y'all studyin'?

Blessings from The Crew

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

Very cute, Shannon! Thanks for the sweet post! Your boys are precious and we'll have to get together again soon. I thank God for you and the rest of our bible study babes - ya'll are my saving graces!