Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Beans, Bubbles and Birthdays!

Finley tried beans, rice and weinies last night. It was a big hit. I usually feed this sort of messy food to him but I let him have a go at it. He loves feeding himself and baths so it was a win win siuation for him!

Here he is "enjoying" his meal with a few photos of his bubble bath after it. (All I can say is thank God for good soap and Spray N' Wash!)











And now to Kieran's turn...


Today is Kieran Avery's 4 month birthday! He is growing up soooo fast! It doesn't seem like he was ever a newborn. He came out trying to chase after brother. Here are a few photos of my boy this morning. Yeah we celebrate 4 month birthdays around here (and 16 month)! Birthdays are too fun to miss out on an excuse to celebrate and post baby boy pictures! lol

The first photo shows off his "Smith chin"...





1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Hey! I recognize that doggie chair. ;-) hee hee! SO CUTE!! Serenity likes to feed herself too and, like you, I thank God for soap and spray n wash. lol. I love those burp rags and the letters for K's wall. Very cute!! You have such cute boys!!