Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend:
1. My boys. They are my joys, just look at those sweet faces (above). If I were at BlogHer I wouldn't get to kiss these sweet pajamaed boys before bed.
2. My husband's cooking. He is the best cook. I don't want to miss out on one of his yummy dishes.
3. Swimming to beat the heat. I love watching the boys splash around and have a blast.
4. I get to wear my uniform and not uncomfy high heels (pajamas).
5. Although I may not be getting BlogHer swag and meeting awesome PR people and other great bloggers, I will be getting lots of little surprises from the boys.
6. We get to go shopping at one of my favorite places to help us get organized.
7. I get to cuddle with my doggies at night. I couldn't do that in a fancy hotel.
8. I can sleep in my comfy bed with MY pillow.
9. When I wake up in the morning, I can greet my boys with my unbrushed hair and wrinkled jammies and get a smile that makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.
10. I get to catch up on household projects.