Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Our Way Home From Vacation

We are on our way home from a week long vacation. As I sit in the passenger seat, going through digital photos taken during our travels, watching the raindrops splatter on the windshield and listen to the boys giggle at their DVD in the backseat, I am so thankful for what I have. Although, I wasn't online Friday, Sept. 11, I did say many prayers for those that lost loved ones, were inured or affected directly that day eight years ago.

We had a wonderful time on vacation and I had the most fun soaking in scenes like this one I captured of my boys Friday at the beach at Sandestin in Florida. We are so very blessed.

I will be back into the swing of things this coming week. I will have some fun reviews and giveaways so keep an eye out for that (something to pamper mom).

Have a beautiful Sunday wherever you are.

0 comments: