Sunday, September 20, 2009

Completely Candid at I ♥ Faces

This week at I ♥ Faces their photo challenge theme is "completely candid". I snapped this photo during our vacation earlier this month in Florida. It was taken at this cool 50s hamburger joint called Hartell's Village Diner. This is my 28 month old (at the time) son enjoying fresh french fries and coloring. He is also daydreaming about all of the fun things he was doing that day. I just recently discovered Photoshop actions and so I had to play a bit with the photo to give it a true retro feel. I used actions from The Pioneer Woman on this one, but I am also a bit fan of CoffeeShop Actions.




I ♥ Faces is a photography blog sharing faces from around the world and they have a weekly photo challenge with a different theme each week. The winner (and top ten) has their photo displayed on the I ♥ Faces blog.

Just click on the I ♥ Faces button above to head on over to their site and enter on Monday and Tuesday.

0 comments: