Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures, Updates, and More Pictures!

I have wanted to post this blog for days but I am in a rut of sorts. I have a lot of things to blog about but I can't gather or tame my thoughts to come up with a witty blog post. I have been working on this particular post for like two weeks! I am going to finally post it so I can share the photos because I already have more I want to post in another blog.

So, here is what has been going on behind the scenes (then I'll post some related pictures after the update)...

On Tuesday, Sept. 23, Finley had surgery again (he's had several since birth). For those that knew and kept him in your prayers, thanks so much! He is doing well. He had a few bad days but he's doing much better now. If those six teeth that are coming out at the same time (four cuspids and his last two first molars) would just come all the way out already he'd be doing good. Poor guy! Most of that week was spent helping my sweetie recuperate. He is such a trooper! Over the weekend I wanted him to get out of the house so we attempted a picnic at the park. Too bad the mosquito families did too! They were out like crazy so instead of our picnic on the blankie, we gobbled our sandwiches and then let Finley play for a bit on the playground before cutting our outing short. Finley and Kieran both got balloons from a nice family that was having a birthday party so Finley was excited as can be. He loves balloons!

On Sunday, Sept. 28 we did stuff around the house then the boys hung out with their grandparents for a bit while we went to Garden Ridge (got a great deal on a new rug for Kieran's room) and then had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. The boys LOVE going to Grandmommy and Papa Ted's.

Last week was beautiful out and not scorching hot so we spent more time outside (and they sprayed for mosquitoes so they are afk for AWHILE). Finley has been playing in the backyard and having a blast. Kieran hangs out on the blanket with me perfecting his sitting skills or just chills in the pack n play. It's all good to him.

Last week we met our friend "Aunt" Cindy and had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. It's always fun getting out and "entertaining" new people! lol

And, another reason I haven't blogged is that I have taken soooo many pics lately that I haven't looked forward to narrowing them down for a post because, of course, I love em all!

Here are a few in no particular order...

This is really cool mom but going down the slide by myself, Mommy? Not so much!

Here's Kieran testing out the slide at the park...

I'm walking on my feet mom, is this how you do it?

Daddy and Kieran at the park...

Dirty faced boy having fun at the park...

The mall is boring...

Apparently watching the Zamboni isn't exciting when you're still recovering from surgery (he had been cooped up for days and I wanted him to get out of the house since he loves going)...

Pondering life on the slide...

Room for two...

Daddy and Finley atop the slide... Hi Mommy! Hi Kieran!

Kieran relaxing on the front porch...


Oh no, Kierbear inherited the "Evil Elf" look from Finley...

Love my furry pillow...

Awww... Is this how you use this thing?

Happy just sitting on the blankie...

Being outside is fun...


Let's go for a ride!

I don't wanna slide by myself!
Hello again...
Pondering life again...

Happy...

0 comments: