Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear Makers of Finley The Fire Engine

To the makers of Finley the Fire Engine and/or CBeebies,

Do you see these two sweet, angelic brothers resting side by side ever so sweetly watching your show? They are 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 and this is the first time this has ever happened. Usually they would be fighting each other, but they are so happy to watch this show that they will even allow me to snap a photo of this rare event.

So, my plea is this... please air your show in the USA, where we live! My oldest son's name is Finley and I just happened across a DVD last year that is about worn out. It isn't on any US channels and the DVDs and toys aren't to found here. My son LOVES the show and gets sooo happy to hear his name. I want to find him some merchandise too, so please hear my plea!

I love the positive themed messages about sibling rivalry, teamwork and learning to share. The accents are cute, too! We think it's "tire-ific" and if this DVD breaks I am in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Thank you for your time!

P.S. Kieran wants to know when they will be making a show about him. Daddy thinks it should be called Kieran the DestructoBot, but Mommy knows this is not at all a fitting title of a DVD about her sweet boy. ;)

0 comments: