Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sorta Kinda Wordless Wednesday and Updates



Okay, yeah, I'm a little late to the game today, but I thought I'd share this picture of my youngest son from yesterday. He mimics my hubby growling now. It's cute. :)

I've had a busy, fun day. My oldest loved his class today during Mother's Day Orientation. He will go once a week starting next week. I think it will be good for him and my youngest and I will just hang out and have fun.

After orientation, we went shopping and saved a bunch of money with coupons. I recently found a blog called Katy Couponers and I have learned so many couponing tips from her. She barely pays for groceries! I am nowhere near that good, but I am sure happy to see that tally drop, drop, drop at checkout! I will be updating my Kroger post soon with some of my finds, so stay tuned.

P.S. Check out Coupon Divas as well to save mula! If you have a coupon blog and want me to list it in this post, let me know, I'd love to!

0 comments: