Monday, March 29, 2010

Dramatic B&W at I ♥ Faces: You Can't Get Meeeeeeee!


This week at I ♥ Faces their photo challenge theme is "Dramatic B&W". I think this photo totally captures the theme with my little boy happily running away from Daddy with his tongue stuck out and Daddy chasing after him in a stern mood. I always keep my point and shoot camera in my pocket or diaper bag to capture these "can't miss" moments.


Just click on the I ♥ Faces button above to head on over to their site and enter on Monday and Tuesday.

7 comments:

Meg said...

Love it! And looking down the pier creates a nice dramatic angle as well!

Goodnight moon said...

Love his little tongue hanging out! Great picture!!!!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Can I just say tht this is awesome. I love the lines that lead the eyes... and what great faces... Well done!

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful capture! I love the perspective of the shot. :)

Coleen Verner said...

Too cute!

That Bald Chick said...

Love the photo.

Following from MomDot.

If you would like to return the follow, you can find me at http://ladyvdzine.com

Virginia

kasandria said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Kas